Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday, February 8th - Poo-splosion

So I walked into daycare today to pick up Addyson. She was sitting at the table with her other daycare friends. They were all about to eat snack. Addyson LOVES snack, actually anything that involves food. When Addyson sees me she puts her arms up right away to have me pick her up.  I go to pick Addyson up and I started to smell something off. Then I noticed she felt a little wet... and I then knew was it was... a POO-SPLOSION! Miss Val helped me change her diaper and her outfit, thankfully, so that was a BIG help! Addyson was a little upset so Miss Val gave her a cheese-it. Addyson then started enjoying her cheese-it with "mmmmmmmm."

Later today, it started snowing (only the 2nd time this winter) and Addyson had fun looking out the window. She was a little cranky today so I was happy that she was enjoying the small amount of snow we had!


Is there any snow behind this curtain?
Aaahh... pretty snow!
Mom! The flash hurts my eyes!
Since Addy left right before snack, she had Cheerio's when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment