Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday, February 12th - The BEST Daddy Day!

Addy slept till around 6:45 this morning which was wonderful! Then we all went out to a wonderful breakfast at Shorty's Sunflower Cafe! Addy seemed to LOVE her buttermilk pancake. Then later today we all went to Olive Garden with a gift card that we had from Gram. We all enjoyed the bread sticks. Addy seemed to really enjoy the butter and garlic on the outside of the bread sticks!

But, I wanted to let Josh know how much of an AWESOME dad and husband he is! After breakfast it was nap time. He held Addy for her nap, and he let me have a wonderful, uninterrupted nap this afternoon! I love Sunday naps! While I was napping he played with Addyson and vacuumed! He does so much for us. I love the way he is so patient with Addy; how he takes care of her so well; giving her baths and getting her ready for the night; being so patient with me (I know I can be difficult sometimes); wanting to spend his free time with us; working so hard; letting me have the really easy commute; taking Addy into daycare; coming from an awesome family; giving me a beautiful daughter; stroking my hair at night; laughing with me during America's Funniest Home video's (it is Sunday night) and for SO MUCH MORE! I love you Josh!! And I love you Addyson!!


Addyson during her only meal at home today.
Hugging her new Valentines Day Puppy
Yummy Shorty's!
"I love clementines, but they are a little sour!"
This is what I saw as Josh was getting her ready for her bath tonight! HAHA
There was a baby behind us at Shorty's today that Addy wanted to keep looking at. We eventually put her on the other side of the table  so she would have a better look!
Another view of Addyson's cuteness!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Alison, You are the best Mommy and Wife in the world! The way you deal with the litteral pain of feeding Addy and dealing with her poopy diapers when I sound the gag alarm! Keeping Addy occupied and having fun every afternoon until I get home! Taking care of me when I'm sick! Making my awesome lunches! Thank you for everything you do! I love you!

    ReplyDelete