Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday, February 22nd - Addy's crib is not that comfy!

That's right. I think I grew just a wee bit since the last time I slept in that crib. From what I remember, I used to think it was quite comfortable and would spend night and night in that crib, oh 28/29 years ago! With a baby that was shaking the crib, head butting (hugging my head), trying to bite me and me having to sleep in the fetal position I think it's safe to say that I've had better nights! But when a cute little girl wakes up before 11 and won't go back to sleep untill 3, I guess you do what you have to, to make it work!

Since it was so nice today, Addy and I went for a walk! Then when we were playing at home she kept going for my glasses and trying to put them on!

Hope Addyson sleeps tonight, in her own bed, all by herself ALL night!

No comments:

Post a Comment