Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday, February 17th - Pizza Friday

Ahhhhhh.... Friday! And not just a Friday, but a Friday before a 3 day weekend! I think that Addyson is finally starting to feel better too! We all have been fighting something for a good week, week and a half.

Today Addyson really enjoyed playing and EATING! She feasted on some granny smith apples, bananas and PIZZA! Yummy, yummy pizza!

This weekend Josh and I really need to get down to business planning her first birthday party. I just can't believe that she is going to be one in less than a month and a half. Where did the time go?! Save your dates for Sunday, April 1st!


So pretty!
Hi Mommy!
Just relaxing reading my magazine!
Playing with cups!
BaNaNaS
PIZZAAAAA
I love how her feet are always moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment