Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday, February 3rd - Who is that pretty girl??

Who is that pretty girl in the window?! Its Addyson!

Apparently Addy didn't feel so great this morning. Mimi said as they were sitting on the couch, she threw up all over them and the blanket. But she seemed to feel fine after that!

Addy's new thing now is pointing to EVERYTHING that she wants to explore. This afternoon we spent a lot of time going around the house, up the stairs and down the stairs because she wanted to touch light switches, jackets, mail, wires or I mean look at them, cats, lids, Cheerios and cups.

Then when we were at Giant tonight, I bought Addyson two new sippy cups with straws! At first she wasn't so sure about them, but she quickly warmed up!


Woah! There is another baby here??
Can I stick my hand under the door?
I'm pretty sure this is her pointer finger... but I could be wrong
I'm not so sure about this...
Was that water??

Oh yes it was! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment