Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday, February 19th - The crib is NOT for napping

So, unlike yesterday, today the crib is not for napping. According to Addyson's tears, she did not want to have any part of sleeping in her crib for her two naps. Oh well, I just need to enjoy the time that she will still fall asleep in my arms. She is such a little cuddle bug! We spent a lazy Sunday napping, playing, swinging, grocery shopping, cleaning and watching Tangled (I put it on for Addyson, but I really think that I enjoyed it much more).

She is so adorable passed out! :)

Dude saw how much Addyson enjoyed sleeping on Mommy, so she thought she should as well!

The she thought she should rub her behind on my face!

Much better without Dude's behind!

Playing with Daddy!

Ahahahahaha!

So FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment