Saturday, April 7, 2012

Addyson's FIRST birthday party

Addyson's First Birthday Party!

First, thank you Mom and Dad for letting us use your house, April Fools props, cleaning, and helping with food for Addy's party. We all had a great time!

Enjoy ALL of these pictures courtesy of Chris. Thanks too Chris!


I wanted Addyson to have a birthday shirt but I really wanted her to have a birthday tutu for her party. So thanks to Pintrest, I realized that making her a tutu would really be a simple task, even Josh could help! All it took was ribbon, and 3 yards of tool from JoAnn's fabric. Josh actually made half of Addy's tutu! I think he might need to reconsider his day job, just saying...

This is my "attempt" at an owl cake for Addy. In my head, this was going to be SO MUCH better than it actually turned out. But its still kinda cute...

The appetizer/dessert table. I can remember pictures of our first birthday party out on this same deck. I should try to dig up those pictures this weekend if I can...

The main course food table with Caprioti's subs (YYYUUMMMMMMYYY) And Addy's birthday signs with her monthly pictures underneath.

Drink's anyone??

Everyone was "required" to take a hat and April fool's party favor... although really the only ones wearing them by the end of the party were just these two talking heads.

I have my hat on here

Not mnay other's here to though....

Addy and Daddy

Can I put my food on my head Mom??

What are you feeding me???

Addy shoud look a lot happier with ALL of her wonderful presents!
All the kiddo's playing around!

I like Pineapple!!

Addyson deep in concentration... Right before Addy leaned on the edge of this plastic box and cut her lip!

Post-injury using ice to help her poor lip

Playing with Emily

Toy's make everything better!

Our wonderful guests!

Happy Birthday Addy!

Dig in!

Yummy!

This is FUN!

"Why can't I do this everyday?"

No, she isn't holding a beer... that's Josh's...

She is an icing fan like her mommy!

What do you mean this is all the cake I get??!?

Pop Pop is funny!

OK, I think I might be done soon...

Just kidding!

Here Pop Pop, do you want some of my cake? I can share.

Pull my finger! AHHAHAH

Yay, Addy!

Seriously, pull my finger!

I know I put that cake somewhere... Where did it go?

Ok.... I'm done

One last taste
After a change of close

Playing with Mimi's phone

Present time!!



The adorable Grayson and GG






Almost time for the pinata...

Its time!!

Alexis

Dylan

Addyson

Juliana




The moment of truth.... APRIL FOOLS!! Carrots for all!!

They were all good sports! They were gathering their carrots and tasting them... but we did have actual candy for them to really take with them. HEHEHE

Stroller ride!





Playing with my toys...

No comments:

Post a Comment