Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday, April 11th - Napping with Mommy

For some reason, I was remembering the "old" days when I would pick Addy up from day care and she would need to take her third nap of the day, with fondness today. Probably because I really wanted a nap today too! So when I arrived to pick Addy up today from day care, I was pleasantly surprised that I had arrived right at nap time and Addyson hadn't yet been put down for her second nap of the day. So, I had my fingers and toes crossed that she would take a nap for me when I got home.... and.... she DID!! It was glorious!! But when she woke up, she woke up cranky. Oh, well, I can't be too picky. So to entertain her I used all the tricks, my purse, cats, food, raiding our pantry, etc.


I LOVE her curls!!!!!

She settled on the cereal you see in the picture. She is a BIG, BIG fan of the Quaker Oats cereal!!
And for your enjoyment, this is the final Daddy time of the day everyday, and Josh can usually make Addy laugh like no other!



No comments:

Post a Comment