Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday, April 10th - Bear Hugs and A Visit to Mommy's Classroom

When I went to pick Addy up at day care today her teacher, Miss Val, told me that Addy was crawling up behind her classmates and bear hugging them till they started fussing. Haha! She told me she was trying to get Addyson to understand how to be gentle. Hopefully she'll start catching on soon. I feel that if she doesn't Dude and Sookie might start having to run fast!

Later today, Addy had a little visit to my classroom. We had a union meeting at school tonight and Josh wasn't home yet. Addy showed off her walking skills and waving skills to all her new fans.

I was trying to get a picture of Addy's adorable curls! But this was a fail...

Addy was ALL OVER her chair (jungle gym) today





She was so cute running from chair to chair


No comments:

Post a Comment