Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday, May 3rd - Its Addy's turn now :(

I think she has what I had. She was a sick little girl this afternoon, very snugly, very tired and very warm (100.3). Hopefully we can get her to the doctors tomorrow and they will give her antibiotics to help fight her infection.

I'm still not exactly sure what I had because my fabulous doctor (not the MAJOR sarcasm) told me that my throat was red and that since I'd been sick for over a week "We will have to treat that" instead of actually telling me what was wrong with me and just prescribed TWO different antibiotics! In case you haven't heard this story, she also told me that she recommends to her patients to NOT finish their antibiotics, but when they start to feel better to just stop them. I mean unless she has access to some new cutting edge microbiology, I really don't think she can actually have a medical degree!

Addy's doctors though are SOOOOO much better than mine. Maybe they will start to take adults too (or I can only hope)!

Enjoy the pictures below of sick little Addy who actually let me read to her today, and then fell asleep on the floor! (AND scroll down all the way for a special announcement!)









Also, a HUGE congratulations to the Campoli family!! Lily Reese was born this afternoon! Such a GREAT middle name!! ;) Isn't she SO cute and doesn't Jennie look so good for just giving birth?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment