Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday, May 24th - So happy today's over!

Our trip to the zoo was today and I am so happy its over! I didn't realize how stressful field trips could be. I know there will be some loose ends to tie up tomorrow, but then it will be done!!

I was SO happy to see a few picture of Josh and Addy on the way home from our trip. And I was MORE THAN SO HAPPY to see them when we got off the buses this evening. Josh and Addy took a walk down to the high school to meet me. How nice?!
Awwww

Yum!! Baked Ziti (for the 3rd night in a row.......Shhhh)

Hi Mom!

Josh found her sandals that we were looking for this morning!
 AND, I ended up with pink eye this morning... good thing we had another prescription for eye drops from Addy's doctors appointment last Friday.

Oh and here are some highlights from our trip to the zoo.
Orangutan's

River Otters

Collared Peccary

And FINALLY, I BEAT CHRIS IN SCRABMLE WITH FRIENDS!! WOO HOO!! FINALLY!!
Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment