Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday, May 14th - Putting the old clothes away

Since it was getting pretty hard to shove all of Addy's clothes into her drawers and to see what all she had to wear, I decided it was time to take out some of her old clothes and pack them away. She still had some 6 month onesizes and 9 month pants, both WAY to small now. As Addy was "helping" she had a great time pulling the clothes off of the chair and trying to put them on her head!

Addyson was so tired from yesterday, she "slept in" till 6:40 this morning!

Loving on Dude this afternoon


Addyson "helping"

Since we didn't take a month picture for 13 month's I thought I'd take one before May was over.

While I was sorting my old clothes, I was thinking to myself that Addyson was being so good and quiet. Then I turned around and realized she had taken ALL of the tissues out of the box!

Running away with the evidence

Addyson dressing herself

Can you guess what this is?

Modeling her bathing suit from last year. We were seeing if it still fit.

And the back bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment