Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday, May 13th - Happy Mother's Day!

I am so thankful for my amazing husband and awesome daughter! Josh and Addyson gave me a great day! They let me sleep in this morning, made breakfast for me, gave me flowers and a framed picture, gave lots of good cuddles, good times, and love! Lots of love! Thank you to them and thank you to my family for coming up today and celebrating with us!

Also, I have to say that today was a much better Mother's day than last year. Life with a new born is tough, but worth it. Every day just keeps getting better and better!

And Happy Mother's Day to Mom Mom, Mimi and all other Moms!!
Mimi and Addy playing in the sand

Addyson showing Pop how this broom works

See, just like this...


Such cute hands!

Cuddle time

Thanks Addy for a great Mother's Day!

What can I get into next?

Cheese!!
I don't know how to save these from instagram... so I just took a screen shot because I liked them! :)

Is it nap time yet??

So BIG!

Your so BIG too!

Addyson's new trick

Yay, Addy!!
Yum! Ice cream Cake!

She likes shiny stickers!

Enjoying the BEAUTIFUL day!



Addy enjoying Emily and Chris's company!




From my new app on my phone, a panoramic shot from our deck


Addyson and her NEW PJ's

Goodnight!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being such a great Mother and Wife! I love you!

    ReplyDelete