Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday, May 31st - Toddler's Table

I wish I was able to post a picture of Addy sitting at her toddler room table. It is so adorable! 5 little babies sitting around a little table eating snack. So cute! On today's menu were cheese-it like crackers. Since I came during snack time, Addy took her's to go. Its really incredible to me how much she is growing up. When I first dropped her off at day care she couldn't hold her own bottle and she couldn't even sit up on her own. Now she is sitting at a big kid table all by herself, eating all by herself, and even signaling "more" to communicate. Its also hard to believe (but very exciting) that next week will be the last week Addy will be in daycare for the summer. Woo Hoo!

Since she is going to miss daycare tomorrow, I dressed her in her Phillies Friday today!
Miss Kelly came out of her classroom (the infant A room) to tell me how much she LOVED Addyson's shirt. She said that Chooch is her favorite Phillie and that she was really surprised how horrible his English is. I told her that Josh thinks its just because he doesn't want to have to do interviews :)


Pick me up Mom!

Addy loves her some Dudey

No comments:

Post a Comment