Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday, May 18th - Daddy Day Care

Josh is an AWESOME daddy!! Since Addy still wasn't feeling well today, and she was running a fever, Josh stayed home with Addy.  He played with her, danced with her, took her to the doctors, gave her a cute hairdo, dressed her in her Phillies Phriday gear, cuddled her, napped with her, and most importantly LOVED her!!
I had a GREAT day with Daddy today!!!!

Check out my outfit Mom!

I'm so cool!!

Seriously, ANOTHER picture?!


Hey, look over there!

Move away, I've got this!

It smells....... Interesting!

And tastes..... Yucky!!

Hahahah.... Just kidding!

But what's that?!


OK. I'll smile REALLY quickly

And, then throw my milk
Now, you may also know that this weekend is suppose to be amazing, weather wise. So, tonight we packed up and headed to the BEACH! Wildwood here we come! I am hoping this year will be much more enjoyable with Addy. Hopefully she will love the sand, water, boardwalk, rides, beach house and hanging out down the shore!
The pretty part of Philly

BBBEEEAAAACCCHHH house!

Aaahhhh... I can feel the beach air already!



Addy, Mom Mom and Pop Pop (and Daddy's knee and game)

GO PHILLIES!!
Oh....... and yep, this happened again last night, only Josh got a picture of it this time. And fortunately I was only in here until 12.



No comments:

Post a Comment