Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday, June 27th - The New Picasso

I've been trying to think of some things Addy and I can do, so that we both can have fun filled days of summer. Today, I thought that we could check out the splash park in Pottstown and finger paint! She LOVED the finger painting, but is still a little unsure on the splash park. We also stopped by the book store today, but I didn't really have enough time to look around for Addy and myself because Addyson just wanted to pull every book off the shelf and run all over the place!

I wish I got a picture at the splash park today, but I'm sure we will be visiting there in the future shortly with another heat wave on the horizon!

Any takers? I'm sure she'll be reasonable with the price! ;)
Giving the remotes a ride today. Both of them!

Addyson picked out her PJ's last night!










No comments:

Post a Comment