Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday, June 21st - The longest day of the year... my last day in my 20's

I can't believe I'll be 30 tomorrow!! Ahhh! Josh was teasing me tonight, and I'm sure he will always tease me because tomorrow till his birthday I will be "2" years older....

On the longest day of the year, we actually spent as much of it as we could hibernating in the air conditioning! But we did get out today. This morning Addy and I went out for a run to see the Kenny Chesney stage and before it got TOO hot. Then we went on a bike ride to breakfast. Later this afternoon Josh was finally able to join us and we went to the beach to cool off. Addyson is SUCH a fish! She would spend all day at the beach if she could!

Later tonight, Jennie, Jill, Aunt Kim and Lily came to join us while Jules and Ricky finished the boardwalk. It was great to see them all again!

On our run this morning. I think its funny that I do all of the running, while Addy gets to sit back and enjoy animal crackers!

Addyson and her new raft

Peach face!


She was LOVING the peaches!!

How CUTE?! Both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment