Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday, June 26th - Addy's first library trip!

Today we took a trip to the Royersford Public Library for a mommy and me, infant/toddler story time. Most of the kiddo's there were around the same age as Addyson, but she was heads and toes taller then all of them!

She seemed to be a little unsure at first with the singing, but she quickly warmed up when they brought out some toys. She LOVED the parachute that they brought out at the end. She would RUN from one end to the other under the parachute. All of the other kiddos seemed to just stand and stare, but not Addy. She took off! I couldn't even see her most of the time because she was running with delight!

She also loved the musical toys they had. At the end, all of the kiddos were aloud to play with them. But I felt I needed to watch Addy like a hawk because she would either steal another kiddo's toy OR she would toss her toy when she had finished with it (usually in the way of another kiddo).

Unfortunately I don't have any picture of today at the library, but here are some from our other activities today!

Addy always pushes her stroller around after I finish pushing her around, its so cute!

This is what she choose today for snack, yum yum

I'm trying to teach her how to say "cheese" for the camera

I saw this little adorable Adirondack chair in this color, but Addy sized, at Wegman's yesterday that I think I need to go back and pick up!

P.S. This was written by Alison, not Josh, even though it says Josh. He just didn't log out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment