Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday, June 4th - Feta and Feet


I thought that Addy and I were going to get stuck in the Redner's shopping plaza this afternoon because of the rain, again. Thankfully we did not. Last summer Addyson and I were stuck there for 2 hours because of thunderstorms.  But on the way home, I discovered that Addy had taken one of her shoes off. Then I saw that she had taken a sock off. I thought to myself, "I should take that sock from her so we don't loose it." Wouldn't you know that not more than 30 seconds later, both shoes and socks were off. And the socks were no where to be found... So I back tracked and was only able to find one sock. So long cute rainbow socks!
When both socks were still on...

I pushed Addyson, then Addy pushed her dino

While we were waiting for Daddy to come home tonight, Addyson was playing shoe store with me. She would bring a shoe over to me, I would put it on, then she would bring me another shoe and take one of my shoes off to put the new shoe on. It was so cute!

Finally, for dinner tonight we had humus, feta and salsa. We have introduced Feta to Addy a number of times, but it wasn't until tonight that acquired her taste for it. She had a blast eating it and using giving herself a facial with it.







Good dinner... now lets DANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment