Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday, March 8th - Where's Addy?

Ok... lets play "Where's Addy?" This is what I saw when I looked in the monitor this morning...
Can you see her?

I'll give you a hint... she IS in the crib.


Do you give up?

Ok, she is in the top left corner of her crib, standing. I almost had a heart attack when I couldn't find her! Then I realized where she was, thankfully!

Later today, when I picked Addy up, her teacher told me that she ate REALLY well. She apparently had all three of her bottles, graham crackers, puffs, two cups of mac and cheese, two cups of chicken noodle soup and two cups of oranges! This little girl can EAT!

After a nice long walk (since is was such a gorgeous day) Addy must have worked up her appetite again because she ripped a chicken's head off from her MOO book. She loves this book, maybe a little too much. She then took the chicken's head and kept putting it in her stacking cups. Josh said that he thinks she was trying to make more chicken noodle soup! Haha!



And now here are some more Addy pictures from today. Enjoy!!

Addy chasing Dudey!

I know I need to longer pants... She just grows SO FAST! And today was pretty warm... :)


Addyson LOVES this cabinet with the plastic wear.


Addy found my wallet today
She is trying to figure out how to open it!

I love her serious face!

Now she is getting a little frustrated!

Princess Bunny

Awwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment