Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday, March 31st - We made it 365 days!!

I remember a week after Addy was born, I didn't think that I would make it two weeks breast feeding! But here we are a year later (because of leap day) and we are still breast feeding. I am very proud of our accomplishment! We have survived sores, sleepless nights, endless feedings, thrush, distractions, pumping, biting (probably the worst one), and nursing strikes.  It wasn't all bad at all, we were able to have a special bond, I was able to feel really needed, I was able to comfort her, I was giving her the best food possible, and it is the best diet ever!

I love you so very much Addyson! I can't believe you are turning ONE tomorrow!! It has gone by WAY to fast! You have to wish tomorrow when you blow out your candle that next year won't go by so fast, OK?

Love,
Mommy!



Josh watching Addy watch Seaseme Street this morning

She was GLUED to Elmo!



Addy LOVES her birthday balloons!

Opening her present from Aunt Cyndy and Uncle Bob



How cute?!!!



Addy couldn't wait to eat her cupcake, so she had one early

No comments:

Post a Comment