Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday, March 26th - I've never heard her cry like that before!

When I picked Addy up from daycare this afternoon, she had just woken up from her 2 hour nap!! That does not happen normally for her AT ALL! Usually she is just napping 45 minutes maybe an hour but definitely not TWO HOURS!

We also realized that she had a runny poopy diaper and needed to change it and her outfit. Addy was NOT HAPPY!! She was crying, and crying, and crying, and crying, and crying, and crying, and crying. She sounded like she was in a lot of pain and just so upset!

She didn't stop crying all the way home until I gave her some Tylenol and she nursed. I took her temperature and called the doctor. They said to just watch her since she didn't have a fever and if she gets worse to let them know.

I had to go to Redners and it felt like old times with Addy not very happy to be there. I tried to keep her happy with frozen veggies, a new sippy cup, and at last resort a box of cereal... but I didn't have any luck and just raced around to get out as soon as possible. Also, it was extremely windy today it was quite a challenge to push a stroller and carry all of our groceries home. 

The pictures below are of me trying to keep Addy happy. Don't Judge! I was doing everything I could to keep her happy! Hopefully she feels better tomorrow!!

Addy holding a tissue in the stroller.

Playing with Dandelions without our shoes on... or a jacket...



Not a very happy girl today...

Climbing stairs without shoes or a jacket...


Playing with her new ball


Making Josh wear a bib!


What a Day! I'm ready for bed! Goodnight!!

1 comment: