Friday, May 9, 2014

Sweet Week - A visit to school

I had wanted to bring Caden into work to show him off a little, but I held off for a while because it was so cold out and because he hadn't had his two month shots yet. So, I figured it would be the best time if I brought them both in this week. On Wednesday, we ventured out. It was nice to see everyone and to show them Caden. It made going back next week, a little bit easier. But... I still DO NOT want to go back at all. I would so much rather stay at home with the kiddos every day. So, it made it easier, but at the same time it would be awesome if they could come with me every day! :)

I've been receiving emails about summer work that I need to do this week, and I'm not looking forward to it. I want to spend as much time with Addy and Caden as possible!! I'm hoping I can either do the work at home, at night, or not at all. We shall see...

Relaxing before our visit. We headed to Manderach Park before our school visit. Addyson had a great time at both places. She got a sea shell at school and made a friend, Lola at the park!


And relaxing after our visit



Right after giggling at Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment