Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday, August 16th - She ooo'd in the bathtub!

In case you didn't watch Honey Boo Boo last night, ooo'd = pooped. So, yeah, Addyson pooped in the tub tonight. We tried 3 times to get her on the toilet, but she wasn't having any of it. So, probably 5 seconds after putting her back in the tub guess what happened??!!

It was pretty hilarious  though to watch Josh try to clean it up. Although I don't think he was having as much fun as I was when he started gagging, really gagging.

But what I was going to write out tonight is that Addyson had a GREAT day with Mimi today. She did an awesome job with Addy and was able to get her to nap TWICE! Thanks for the pointers!!

Addyson's "angry face" that Josh taught her before the incident

Beautiful Girl!!

I can't believe that I only have a few days left at home all day with this ADORABLE, AWESOME, ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL little girl :(

What I spent my day today completing...

This makes me pretty sad, since I really just want to stay at home with Addy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment