Saturday, August 11, 2012

Friday, August 10th - "Just hanging around"

So.... my favorite line from Full House (my favorite show for probably 10 years) was when Uncle Jessie caught Stephanie snooping in a closet and her response when he asked her was she was doing was, "oh, I'm just hanging around." {I tried to find a video clip, if anyone can let me know! But Youtube wasn't any help. I can see the video in my head so just picture a little Stephanie hanging in a raincoat on the hanger in a closet when Uncle Jessie opens the door to find her.} I think one reason why I found this line so funny was the fact that I thought it was SO clever! But, what I think is even more clever is that Addy can now hang all by herself!!



All that hard work called for a snack of milk and popcorn!

And all that hard work (combined with horrible sleeping and napping) wiped this little girl out.




No comments:

Post a Comment