Friday, August 3, 2012

Flashback Friday - Daycare Worries

I remember so well August 1st of last year. This was the day when I really started to worry about daycare. We had an in home daycare set up for Addy, but I was having sever second thoughts. I'm sure that Addy would have been fine at this in home day care, but I am SO HAPPY that I found The Learning Experience. Last year on August 1st, I called our in home daycare lady and it did settle some of my fears, but I still wasn't 100% sure. Then driving around Pottstown I saw a sign for the Learning Experience and how they were still accepting enrollment. So, I decided to call and just see what it was like and if we could afford it. Well, I LOVED it and the best part of it was that we could actually afford it. Its still expensive (and I don't think we could afford 2 spots here) but not nearly as expensive as the Goddard School.

Now... look at Addy from last year on August 1st. Doesn't she look so, so tiny!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment