Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday, July 9th - Feverish Addyson

Addyson woke up this morning a little on the cranky side. I thought it might be her teeth (since she's getting her k9's) and she felt a little warm, so I gave her Tylenol and juice. She seemed to feel much better afterwards. Later today we went shopping and she feel asleep in the car both ways, and allowed me to push her in the stroller the whole time, so I knew she wasn't feeling great. When we got home she was REALLY warm, so I gave her some more Tylenol. She was pretty sleepy tonight, so hopefully she'll start to feel better tomorrow!

Last week, Addyson had her MMR shot. And I think that I remember her doctor saying that they can develop a slight rash and fever 7-10 days afterwards, so this would be right on target.

Checking out my shoes

picking out a new bathing suit for Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment