Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Caden Week 8

The weather FINALLY started to warm up and I was feeling like normal again! Which meant that we were able to get outside to have some fun!

First we went to Mandarach Park. Addyson can do everything all by herself now! She can climb up the stairs all the way to the slides, climb up and down the DNA ladder, and everything else. Fortunately she can so that I am able to stay with Caden in the stroller. She also loves to make friends which is so nice to see! Caden is perfectly content to sleep in his car seat while we are out too, which makes for the perfect combination to explore!








Outdoor playing makes for some tired kiddos!




I love his chin!

First time he sat on the couch

Those feet :)

I wonder if they will always need a pillow between them :)

 Later that week, we went to visit Josh at work. After showing off Caden and Addy, the kiddos and I went to a park in Doylestown with a HUGE castle! Fortunately there is only one entrance and exit. Since the castle was so big and I had Caden in the stroller, I positioned myself near the entrance so that I made sure she didn't leave without me :)









A full day out with only a car nap, means a viewing of FROZEN is the perfect end to the day


No comments:

Post a Comment