Sunday, February 23, 2014

Caden Travis Federoff



Thankfully he was able to hang out until his scheduled c section date. I was getting pretty nervous that he wouldn't because after my doctors appointment on Tuesday I found out I was 1cm and 50% effaced a change from last Tuesday where I was high and closed. Also after that appointment I was having some pretty frequent contractions. Thankfully Matt came up Tuesday night and spent the night on our couch just in case we needed to make a quick exit to the hospital. By Wednesday morning the contractions were coming much less frequently so I was able to put in my last day at school before Caden's arrival. 


We had pizza as our last meal of a family of 3. Addyson gave Josh a manicure and I gave one to Addy. We just hung out and enjoyed our time together. 





Thursday morning Mimi and Pop battled the black ice to come up around 5 to watch Addy as we headed to the hospital. Addyson had woken up at 4am so I grabbed her and took her into our bed for some last minute snuggles. At 5 we got up (Addy stayed asleep in our bed) we got ready, and headed to the hospital to be there at 6. 



Caden Travis Federoff was born at 8:31am weighing 7lbs 13oz and measuring 20 inches long. So far he is a very peaceful, sweet, sleepy baby. We are all so in love.





No comments:

Post a Comment