Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday, September 8th - Lazy Saturday

We spent the day hanging around the house getting a few things done. Addy and I spent the morning hanging out and cleaning, while Daddy spent the morning moving the lawn and organizing the garage.  I finally moved the boxes that Mimi left in the man cave into the garage! The afternoon was spent grocery shopping! And Addy and I got it ready for a day of football for Josh tomorrow (but really so that we could have "our" TV for things other than football!).

Addy took almost a 2 hour nap for us, so it was a FABULOUS day!!

And, Josh and I were talking about her vocabulary today. Its amazing how in a few short weeks how much she has actually picked up. She now knows the animal sounds for horse and ghost. haha. And on a regular basis she says Mama, Mama (for mom mom), Dada, Pop Pop, Ball, Banana (nanna), mama (milk), Wawa (water), Bubbles, Baby, ba (blocks), Dada (tada), Dada (thank you), baba (bottle), Go, kitty, shoes, yah, wow, nah (no), eh, and bir (bird).

Awesome Addyson!!
She's a pro at the spoon!

Shopping with Daddy in the candy isle...

"I know how it's done.."

This is what I see after leaving Josh with Addy.... And yes she is strapped into her car seat watching TV... :)

1 comment:

  1. Addy did ask me to strap her into the car seat! This was not my parenting method of baby proofing! Although it was pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete