Friday, September 7, 2012

Flashback Friday - Grandparents Day

If I only had a picture of Grandparents day when I was five years old. Just picture a new kindergartner wanting to do the best job she could to impress her grandparents, but with a lip that was completely torn apart. Right before Chris and I were going to perform for Grandparents day, we took a bike ride around the block. I don't remember Matthew being there so, he might not of been or he may have been at home with Mom. Anyway what I still remember vividly to this day is the ride down the big hill on Rocky Glen Road. I wanted to see how fast I could go... BAD idea.  I think I still remember the whole ride to this day. I started at the top (I'm even thinking that I was wearing a white top and pink bottoms) and started pedaling down hill. Well not too far down I started to lose control and was SO SCARED. I tried to pull off into the grass but somehow when I fell, I fell face first and busted my top lip!

Cut to our performance for our grandparents... We were to sing little bunny foo foo... But if you can't move your top lip, it makes this QUITE challenging!

So enjoy this picture of me when I was in kindergarten... because its the best that I can do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment