Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mom Mom's Birthday

It was Mom Mom's birthday this past Monday! Happy Birthday Mom Mom! To celebrate, we all headed to GG's for a nice afternoon together.

Josh was still away on his work trip, so I appreciated a lot of helpful hands with Addyson!  And Addyson appreciated all of the attention!

She always makes sure to act as a trainer with Uncle Chris. She gives him quite the workout!


She also (and so did I) enjoyed looking for their new cat Waldo. But Waldo spent most of the time we were there under GG's bed.

And really enjoyed playing with the Jack-n-the-box with GG!

The delicious Ice cream cake (that Addyson kept sticking her finger in to get icing - I swear I don't know where she gets that from ;)

A worn out little girl!

And mommy! But I'm loving my new sunglasses, so comfy!


No comments:

Post a Comment