Saturday, January 18, 2014

Baby Brother 35 weeks!!

35 weeks down, 35 days to go!!

He will be here before we know it!

And he now, finally, has a name, Caden Travis.

I'm getting pretty tired, sore, and almost ready for him to make his appearance. Addyson CAN NOT wait for him to get here though. She's wanted him to come out for months now. I have a huge nesting instinct kicking in right now. I spend a lot of time awake in bed thinking of everything that I need to get done. This weekend, hopefully we (or I) can organize the kitchen to find a spot to put all of the bottles away and finish Caden's nursery.

Waiting for my doctors appointment. We have weekly appointments now.

Addy and I had a sick day this week. She wasn't feeling very well with a bad cold/cough. She had lots of cuddle time with me and with Daddy when he got home from work.

35 Weeks!!

Addy wanted to get into the picture too! :)
For a comparison, this is 35 weeks with Addyson.

No comments:

Post a Comment