Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mommy's Little Helper

Addyson is such a great little helper. In fact, I think she sometimes she is happiest when she gets to help out! :)

She helps me remember where I put something; the grocery list for a quick trip; she makes sure Daddy has his hat, keys and phone for work; feed the cats; do the laundry; vacuum; carry in my lunch bag and other bags; pick out my clothes; take funny pictures; unload the dishwasher; go for walks with me; play at the playground with me; let me enjoy watching her grow up; enjoy a snack together; sometimes clean up her toys (her least favorite); help Daddy cheer for the Eagles, Phillies, and Flyers; provide lots and lots of love, smiles and laughs to all of our family; and so much more to put a smile on my face!


















No comments:

Post a Comment